So last week's most read stories here on Adrants offered up women with huge boobs in tiny bikinis holding guns, lingerie as a form of discipline, Verizon trying to get hip with Apple, yet another Old Spice spoof, Miranda Kerr tantalizing us with a seductive invitation into her bedroom, a time traveling phone, Japanese tourism boosted with branded bra and miniskirt and Facebook's apparent ineffectiveness business website traffic generation.
1. Girls With Boobs...Uh...Guns Pose For Charity
2. Lingerie Brand Teaches Men A Lesson
3. Verizon Teams With iPad to Hype Upcoming Apple Relationship
4. The Sun Spoofs Old Spice to Pimp Page 3 Girls
5. Miranda Kerr Wants You to Get Into Bed With Her
6. Lingerie Shot, Asses Tightened, Underwood Glamed
7. Charlie Chaplin Time Traveler Device Perfect For Branded Apps
8. Triumph Bra and Miniskirt Welcome Visitors to Japan
9. Without Proper Eyesight, Grave Errors Will be Made
10. Study Trashes Effectiveness of Facebook, Twitter
Well this is interesting. And sexy. And quite ingenious. To tout the 40th anniversary of its Page 3 Girls, The Sun has created a spoof of Old Spice's I'm on A Horse. The results are quite good. Shot in one take like the original, Page 3 girl Rosie Jones asks men to look at their woman and then back at her thereby coming to the sad conclusion most men's women are clearly not Rosie.
But, according to Rosie, that's OK because men can have her and all the other Page 3 girls in their hands everyday simply by picking up a copy of The Sun. And she has gifts. In her coconuts.
London Clinic cosmetic surgeon Dalia Nield is facing possible libel charges after publicly doubting Rodial Limited's claims its Boob Job cream can increase breast size up to 8.4 percent. In Daily Mail article, Nield questioned the company's advertising claims saying it was "highly unlikely" the cream would affect a woman's breast size.
Supporting her statement, Nield also said, 'Similar products have not worked in the past. The manufacturers are not giving us any information on tests they have carried out. They are not telling us the exact ingredients in the product and how they increase the size of the breast."
Ladies, ever get angry when you're man breaks a date with you because he's too busy at work? Sure you have because men do it all the time...no matter how stunningly hot you are. So don't get mad, get even. Or at least get what you need from your man.
Suit up in your sexiest lingerie, cover up in a trench coat and go have your way with your man in his office. That's what the hottie in this Agent Provocateur commercial does when her man says he's too busy working on the Smith Report.
And then...well, just watch the video to see just how this woman handles the situation.
- Need your daily dose of ad hotness? Then take a look at images from the Candice Swanepoel photoshoot for Victoria's Secret.
- German ass gets tight courtesy of Reebok's Reetone shoes.
- Carrie Underwood is featured in a formulaic Olay commercial which is set to debut during the CMA Awards.
- Earlier this month Leo Burnett CEO Tom Bernardin and CCO Mark Tutssel released their new book - HumanKind. The book is about people and how creativity transforms the way people think, feel and behave.
Did you know watching women dress themselves and frolic on a bed sells lingerie? Victoria's Secret sure does and gives us a full on display of Miranda Kerr doing just that. In tantalizing slow motion. As if she were granting you a private modeling session. And wanted you to stare longingly into her eyes. And admire her perfect form. And her dressing techniques. And her come hither look. And as if she wanted you to hop right on that bed and frolic with her.
Of course this is just a television commercial so the only frolicking you can do with Miranda is on your own time. In private. Without disturbing anyone. And...without Miranda. But you can certainly use all the active imagination you can muster. Ready? 1-2-3-go.
Girls with guns. It's a thing, you know. How it began we have no idea. Nor do we care. But can you say "phallic symbol?"
Here's a video of the photoshoot which resulted in a Hot Shots calendar to benefit the charity Help for Heroes. At first, we didn't quite realize what we were looking at. With all those gigantic breasts spilling out of their tiny tops, it took us a while to even realize the girls were carrying guns. But that's out problem. Not yours.
Who doesn't love watching a hot chick with a foreign accent talk about mail order brides? Yea, the concept is stupid but the result is kinda funny. And informative. Because who knew the practice's history wasn't based on a bunch of horny men looking for women half their age.
In this six minute video, former Go Daddy Girl Marina Orlova of Hot For Words, dressed in a tight red crop top, gives us a history lesson on the genesis of the mail order bride.
There's actual fact and figure here, people! Of course, she's pimping her own website too. Well, not her website but that of Anastasia Date.
Did you know Ashley Leggat did a Pepsi commercial? Do you even know who Ashley Leggat is? Well you would if you had watched Life After Derek or the Lindsay Lohan movie Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen.
Anyway, we stumbled across a message board post about a commercial she had done for Pepsi a while ago and we thought we'd share.
- Scarlett Johannson gets all sexy for Mango's Winter 2011 ad campaign.
- Three months prior to the broadcast, Fox has sold out all of its Super Bowl commercial inventory. It's the earliest sellout in recent memory.
- Caroline Winberg is looking very hot in the new Blanco Lingerie Fall 2010 ad campaign.
- Yawn. T-Mobile does flash mob. Oh, but there's a difference!
- Tia Maria has unveiled a new global advertising campaign called "Get Behind the Mask", which breaks November 1.
- Dutch fashion brand Suit Supply gets racy with their Winter campaign titled "Shameless."
- Michael Kors debuts Fall Winter fashion campaign.
- Adam Ben Ezra has done an all-bass version of AMC's Mad Men opening credits song.