Ministry of Paintball, known as the UK's biggest paintball company with over 120 indoor and outdoor paintball locations in the UK and more in Australia has taken a page out of the Sex Sells manual with an ad that places hotness front and center.
With the image of a scantily clad woman wearing a camo print bikini and black leather boots while holding some heavy paintball artillery, the double entendre headline, "It's time to play," cuts to the heart of the matter. It is, indeed, time to play. One way or another. Depending, of course, upon how you choose to interpret the ad. We're hoping the ad's just talking about shooting paintballs.
Alright. Enough of this Super Bowl crap. Let's get back to what's really important in advertising; hot women in shorts skirts who sell liquor on a billboard. Yes. After all, why discuss the insipid idiocy of, say, the Doritos Crash the Super Bowl dreck when you can focus on the ingenuity of high quality creative such as that display on this billboard for Angostura Rum.
The ad, which features a woman in a very short, booty-revealing skirt mocks Scotland's kilt-wearing men with the headline, "In Scotland, men dance in skirts. In Trinidad, men dance with women in skirts."
- While we were all watching the ads during the Super owl, the Lingerie Football League held their Lingerie Bowl in Las Vegas. If you care, the Los Angeles Temptation beat the Philadelphia Passion 36-25.
- Sony Ericsson launched its Xperia Play last night with a commercial in top ten local markets during the Super Bowl.
- Fiat has launched an app that recognizes traffic signs and transforms them into features of the new Punto Evo.
And in the midst of all the Super Bowl hoopla, we have PETA screaming for attention with the announcement German hottie Hana Nitsche will pose nude for the cause group in a new ad. Who is Hana Nitsche? She was second runner up on Germany's Next Top Model Other than that, she's just hot, single and loves exotic looking men.
Why do we waste out time with this shit?
- Former agency guy Cornelio Prick (seriously) and Hugh Prick (seriously) sick and tired of syndicated columnists giving half-ass answers to people and have launched their own Q&A site, Dear Pricks.
- McKee Wallwork Cleveland is out with their annual ADBOWL, real-time website that tracks what consumers think of Super Bowl ads. And it's an iPhone app too!
- Yawn. PETA films hot models fellating vegetables because, well, it's sexy and they're never going to get on the Super Bowl anyway.
- Don't let your partner interrupt your dreams.
- And in more PETA news, the organization wants to put up a Go Vegan billboard in Denver but two outdoor companies have rejected it. Something about cattlemen's inability to come.
- The call for entries is now open for the 2011 international ADC Student Brief competition, part of the ADC 90th Annual Awards. The deadline is March 18.
Taking the fight against AIDS literally, German agency Philipp und Keuntje created an online game for AIDS organization Vergiss Aids nicht e.V (Don't Forget AIDS). The game made it possible for players to combat the virus...with their cocks. Literally. Called Cockout, players where asked to don a condom and wave their member around. Penile movement was tracked by webcam which was translated into hits to opponents.
To insure men's members where in the proper state to do battle, the game provided dancing strippers to help players "man up." Once in a state of readiness, players could choose from one of three character; Master of Cock Fu, The Incredible Major Dick and Sir Dick-A-Lot.
No, we still don't know who she is but now we have a picture of her entire body. Yes, her head is cut off which just begs a butterface joke but we'll refrain from sinking into that gutter. Oh wait.
Anyway, she has two legs (nice ones, two arms, two boobs (looking fairly curvaceous) and likes to wear short shorts.
That's really all we have to go on for now. Any of you care to guess who this finely shaped lady is? Will you jump out of your seat during the game when she is unveiled?
Or will you yawn when you realized is just another GoDaddy marketing ploy?
- UK singer Sophie Jones, who recently went from a B to a D cup courtesy of the Harley Medical Group, will appear in a campaign for the medical center.
- New York Festivals has announced Donald Gunn, Founder of the Gunn Report will Moderate NYF's Executive Jury for 2011 International Advertising Awards.
- BFGoodrich Tires has signed a multi-year deal with Shaun White that will chronicle the 10-time Winter X Games gold medalist' preparation for the Winter X Games.
- Shalmor Avnon Amichay/Y&R has launched The Dislike Petition on YouTube, a promotion against human trafficking. Previous campaign work includes storefront design with women for sale.
So we've all heard Megan Fox is the latest celebrity to lend her body to Emporio Armani to call attention to the brand's Armani Jeans. She's teased us in her lingerie. She's driven a hotel bellman mad with desire by changing in front of him. And now she's showing off her tattoos clad only in a pair of Armani jeans painted on her curvaceous ass.
Of Fox's selection as spokesmodel, Giorgio Armani said, "Megan embodies the spirit of the women of today. Free, confident and seductive. Her beautiful features reveal femininity, sensuality and strength."
What he really meant to say was, "Holy shit, this woman is hot! She's got a great ass and I want it in my jeans!"
Oh and for those who prefer to ogle hot men, make sure you check out soccer star Rafael Nadal
who's also part of the campaign.