- Ladies, are you, as they say, slim and stacked? Well this new ad campaign and product line are for you.
- AKQA Founder Ajaz Ahmed rallies the troops post-WPP acquisition with a motivational internal email.
- Digital KPIs Research has found marketers are currently tracking between five and ten different digital KPIs, 24 per cent of respondents are already monitoring 10-15 and eight per cent are tracking of 16-20 while just 12 per cent keep an eye on less than five indicators. 72 per cent of respondents thought their current data load was about right but 20 per cent conceded that it was too many.
- Yawn. Man proposes to women using billboard.
When GoDaddy announced it had decided to work with an ad agency and selected Deutsch as its first, many assumed that would put an end to the brand's penchant for drooling all over the internet with its long-running, hot chick-focused advertising.
But, we are told, the campaign is more "evolution" than "revolution. So it would seem the hot chicks are here to stay. At least for a little while. Deutsch's first ad, entitled Otter (thankfully, not Beaver) features, perhaps, one of the hottest women ever to appear in a GoDaddy ad. Charlene, as she is called, "is how GoDaddy attracts domain name customers."
It's a smart wink-nod to the brand's past work and to the fact that, whether or not sex actually sells, it certainly does attracts eyeballs.
What's up with this whole nudity in advertising thing? Headlines scream, "Celebrity Gets Naked in New Ad Campaign!" Yet, the celebrity is not actually naked. Either they are wearing minimal clothing or have their private bits strategically covered with another body part.
And what, actually, is nudity? Not so long ago, exposing any part of the breast was considered nudity. Then came plunging necklines revealing cavernous cleavage. Then came underboob which, with a strategically placed small t-shirt, exposed the bottom half of the breast. Then, it seems, exposing the entire breast except the nipple became acceptable. That came either in the form of pasties or the beloved hand bra.
Glee alum Lea Michele has found something to do after having been graduated from William McKinley High School. Following in the footsteps of Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Britney Spears, Hilary Duff, Vanessa Hudgens, Ashlee Simpson, Jenny McCarthy and Hayden Panetierre, Michele can be seen in steaming up the current Candie's campaign.
Showing plenty of leg, Michele does a great job of calling attention to the brand's stem-ware.
The stunningly sexy Miranda Kerr can be seen in Victoria's Secret's latest soft core porn...uh...commercial for it Summer 2012 line of cotton lingerie. Set to the tune of Rhye's "Open," the commercial has Kerr in a tropical, beach-side setting lounging around and prancing about while grinning at the camera and caressing her own body.
Which, of course, you would do too is you were as hot as Kerr.
International porn legend, Nacho Vidal, has unleashed his secret to stellar performance in bedroom. In a comical mostly-NSFW video, we see the effects of the aphrodisiac/performance enhancement supplement Fortiplus on Vidal as he pleasures woman after woman after woman...all while he seemingly goes about his daily business.
Guess it makes sense that sex simply becomes boring for a porn star after a while and all that matters is whether or not one can maintain an erection. Personally, we enjoy the aphrodisiac-like spontaneity of random sexual encounters.
- How to speak Australian.
- Former AKQA GM Nick Constantinou has joined Collective London as CEO.
- New Old Spice Danger Zone work from Wieden + Kennedy doesn't pack the witty punch of the original but it's still humorous none-the-less.
- Possibly the strangest "feminine Protection" ad you will ever see.
- Feeling the need to re-charge his batteries, after a busy year shooting commercial films, Cole Webley began this project as a personal creative outlet. He had been shooting a lot of footage and was in the process of editing it together, and trying to figure out a way to tie it all together, when he showed the footage to AKQA Art Director Chateau Bezerra who was inspired to write the poem that accompanies this footage..
Ad Age Creativity loves it. Buzzfeed (Copyblogger) hates it. We're in the middle somewhere. The premise weakly conveys the product benefit. The lead up is interminably long. The choice of music is questionable. The pay-off is unfunny.
But the spot does contain boobs with full-on erect nipples in a wet t-shirt. So it can't be all that bad, right?
But will it last given our hatred of the nipple?
This Y&R South Africa commercial for Playboy has some fun with men's changing hairstyles over the years. And it isn't shy about implying how women's hairstyles (down there) have influenced men's hairstyles (atop their head).
The spot was directed by Egg Films' Jason Fialkov.
It's been a while since we've seen Kelly Brook in the ad world. Apparently, she's been shoved aside by the latest busty babe of the moment, Kate Upton. The last time we saw Kelly she was writhing with sexual desire as an angel left behind in a Lynx ad.
Now Kelly can be seen in a Philips ad, created by UK-based WDMP, giving a Pete Cashmore look-a-like a shave. It's not your every day barber shop though. Oh no. No fat, graying white men handling the razor. Just Kelly clad in a shiny black leather dress out of which her ample breasts bulge. And this isn't your every day shave either.
Don't worry, Pete. Lisa is way hotter than Kelly!