Stefani Fronts L'Oreal, Banner Like Button Launched
- American singer-songwriter Gwen Stefani is the new face of L'Oreal Paris and can be seen in a new ad campaign for L'Oreal Infallible Le Rouge.
- A global look at Social Media Week.
- Ad network RadiumOne has released the R1 Like Button, a tool that can be added to banners served on their network which will allows banners to be Liked.
- If you haven't seen it already, all 61 Super Bowl ads in 2.5 minutes.
- A new video series (first two here and here) for the American Library Association aims to promote iLoveLibraries.org, an effort to spark interest in libraries.
- Here's some nice work which ties together India, a country with 22 languages and over 1,000 dialects. It's the country's national anthem performed with sign language. The work aired in movie theaters before show times as is the country's tradition.
Topic: Celebrity, Research, Super Bowl 2011