Paddy Punts, Ad Council Ad Libs, Ad Man Resurfaces
- Blind football. Paddy Power. Cat. Funny.
- McCann Erikson has launched a $100 million campaign for Holiday Inn.
- Who knew a brick had so many uses. And could save you so much money? Brandon Baunach's entry into Ogilvy's YouTube competition.
- With the rise of online banking, many people haven't been inside a bank in a while. To remind people they still exist, efirstbank has brought the lobby to the people. TDA Advertising & Design did the work.
- Watch this. You'll never want to eat a hamburger or cheeseburger again. Well, at least every day like some kids do in school.
- "Birth of a Spartan is the journey of a young Carter-259, future leader of Noble Team, as he undergoes the medical augmentation procedures that are the final stage in his transformation from a young man into a Spartan III super soldier." Yea, it's a video game.
- The Ad Council has launched a new blog. It's called Adlibbing and it will cover...surprise...social media.
- New York Festivals will honor advertising legends Graham Warsop, The Jupiter Drawing Room and Akira Kagami, Dentsu with Lifetime Achievement Awards during its three day festival.
- OK. Weird. Thanks Planet GmbH.
- Who is Cornelius Trunchpole?
Topic: Agencies, Outdoor, Strange, Video