Ladies Vacation, Doritos Bowls, Coupons Go Mobile, Sheen Pulled
- Ladies. Need to plan the perfect girls weekend? Expedia has the building blocks you need.
- Once again, Doritos is doing the consumer-generated Super Bowl commercial thing. Six finalists have been selected and their work can be viewed here.
- The Savannah College of Art and Design hosts the 2010 SCADDY Awards Friday, January 22, 6pm at the Trustees Theater, 216 E. Broughton St. The SCADDY Awards honor excellence in advertising and the related fields created by SCAD students.
- A new game! For Blacks Outdoor, STORMtrail places you in control of the Unhappy Camper, an outdoor enthusiast who has inadvertently ventured out on the stormiest day of the year. Players must steer the Camper around the windy clearing, avoiding tents, torches and other camping equipment as the strong winds fling them around.
- Another new game! Jack Link's Messing With Sasquatch.
- Hate coupons but love getting great discounts? Have a web-enabled phone or iPhone? Then you really need to check out Mobile Coupons.
- The ad is old. Really old. But Charlie Sheen's escapades are quite current. Which is why this old Hanes ad has been pulled.
Topic: Games, Industry Events, Mobile/Wireless