Cathay Apps, Subaru Gets Hyper, Dawn Saves, Homeless Advertise
- Haven't we seen this Chinchilla crap before?
- Cathay Pacific wants you to "Meet the Team" by using its new iPhone application.
- Subaru is out with a new DDB Canada-created commercial for its Legacy. It points to a site which launches next week and "features 3D audio technology using a new 'hypersonic' recording technique that mimics the hearing experience of a test drive."
- RockYou has teamed with Procter & Gamble's Dawn brand for the "Dawn Saves Wildlife" campaign to encourage consumers to join the movement through Dawn's Everyday Wildlife Champions Facebook fan page.
- If you love the conference speaker circuit thing and you actually know what you're talking about....and want to go to Australia, ad:tech is looking for speakers for its conference there March 16-17, 2010.
- Like games? Find Little Feather has a new one.
- Yawn. Homeless advertising.
Topic: Cause, Commercials, Games, Industry Events, Mobile/Wireless