Caveman Sucks, Cool Chased, Doodles Published, 90210 Reborn
- Apparently, the much anticipated ABC Caveman sitcom based on the Geico ad campaign really sucks.
- But he gets to be an action figure.
- Cynopsis Digital reports, "American Eagle Outfitters is sponsoring It's a Mall World, its first original series for the web. Shorter three-minute versions of the comedy will premier on air during MTV's Real World from August 1."
- Publicis has re dubbed Modem Media Publicis Modem. OK, then.
- If you're cool enough to work in advertising then you're probably cool enough to read Chasing Cool.
- We've all spent countless hours wasting time in pointless meetings and have passed the time by, perhaps, doodling on the equally pointless meeting agenda. This guy turned his doodling into a business.
- Diet Pepsi does 90210. Anachronistically. And badly.
Topic: Publishing, Television
USA Today has a front page story on their website about the campaign and the actor: