Faces Clopped, D&AD Calls, ADC Calls, Gen Y Speaks
- If for no other reason than to stave off boredom, check out Monoclops and turn yourself into a morphlicious monoclop.
- The deadline for entering the D&AD Awards in Wednesday, January 2010. If you're inclined, you can view the call for entry ads here.
- For the second time in the history of the broadcast, Super Bowl ad pricing has dropped. Last year, spots went for $ 3 million. This year, they are going for $2.5 - $2.8 million.
- Mullen-supported The Next Great Generation is a GenY-focused blog which covers crowdsourcing, explores the GenY demo and aims to educate brands and marketers about the segment's thinking and lifestyle.
- The Art Director's Club is looking for entries for its 89th Annual Awards. get them in by January 22.
- How were Legos...uh LEGO bricks...invented? by some strange looking dude with a mustache after he realized people can't fly. And it's all about community. And there's a video. And there's a Twitter profile to follow. And there's an iPhone app!
- Hmm. Branding people with AIDS? Or just making them aware of it?
- When making a billboard buy for alcoholism, it's best not to place the board near a board that promotes an alcoholic beverage.
Topic: Games, Industry Events, Strange, Super Bowl 2010, Weblogs